Five-Minute Friday

/
1 Comments



Today, I'm embarking on a new journey.
Writing...hard-core-writing.
Everyday I intend to sit down and write.
Different subjects.
Different reasons.
Different ways.

Stories.
Poems.
Devotions.
Thoughts.
Snapshots.

Whatever I can to help me create a habit of writing.

But, why? What's my purpose? After reading a blogger-buddy's blog about Stepping into Your Calling, I was encouraged to really step in! So, why? Because I feel that God wants me to! Simple, yet compelling.

I have wanted to write for a long time, but haven't had the courage. Maybe I'm not talented enough. What if I'm not a "good" writer? Do I write for people to read my stuff...or do I write because God has given me something to write. Yes! I write because I have things on my heart...and.I.must.write.

That simple.
So, here's to obedience...and listening to the voice of God...and writing.

Have a good great Friday!!

Dreaming Big-
Kristi


You may also like

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

BOOK KRISTI TO SPEAK

Looking for a speaker for your next coffee, luncheon, Bible study or retreat? Kristi speaks on a variety of topics including but not limited to:

Victorious Living: Overcoming Your Failures

Dreaming Big

Trusting God

Adoption Advocacy

Marriage

Kristi's delivery style is humorous and light, yet deep with meaning and full of God's Word. She is transparent about her own struggles and uses her everyday experiences to give women hope that they can wear a crown of beauty instead of ashes.

Email kristisinger6@gmail.com or Call 620-218-2797 for more information.
Or contact me here.

Background