Am I Getting Old???

/
0 Comments
My first-born son was in a performance tonight..."Vikings on Broadway." He performed on the same stage I had many times. I was so proud...and so glad it wasn't me performing! I have so much fun watching and have so many memories being on that stage (like when I was dancing to "Farmer Tan" and one of my contacts popped out during the middle of the performance.) But I have no desire for that to "be me" again.

I don't ever want to "live" through my kids. It's sad to see some parents...my age...that are completely "stuck" in wanting to be back on that stage. I keep thinking...there is a stage for you, just not a high school stage.

God has a plan and a purpose for each of us. We had our chance in high school, then college, now in the real world. What is your purpose now? I'm not too old...neither are you! Don't try to go back...go forward...the best is yet to come!

Happy to be 37 with little drama in my life....
Kristi


You may also like

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

BOOK KRISTI TO SPEAK

Looking for a speaker for your next coffee, luncheon, Bible study or retreat? Kristi speaks on a variety of topics including but not limited to:

Victorious Living: Overcoming Your Failures

Dreaming Big

Trusting God

Adoption Advocacy

Marriage

Kristi's delivery style is humorous and light, yet deep with meaning and full of God's Word. She is transparent about her own struggles and uses her everyday experiences to give women hope that they can wear a crown of beauty instead of ashes.

Email kristisinger6@gmail.com or Call 620-218-2797 for more information.
Or contact me here.

Background