Way toooo long....

/
1 Comments
Oh my goodness...my plan was to try to write everyday....and then something happened.

L.I.F.E.

As soon as we came back from the fun and festivities...I launched head-on into "paper-writing" mode. Though those two papers were on a topic close to my heart, they seemed to drain me of everything I had. Very.Difficult.

I am now in the process of preparing reading for my next class. When I first looked at the Syllabus last October, I was THRILLED with it! The class is "Leading a Christian Organization." Now, I'm not a business-y type person, but it looked G.R.E.A.T. The projects and reading looked interesting.

I don't know what all God's got for me in the Grand Scheme of things, but I feel like every class I have taken has fit so neatly into a puzzle. I'm so thankful I can trust God with the future. I no longer have to see into it (the future)...but instead I just look to God! Keep my eyes on Him...and TRUST!

Trust is such a huge word to me lately. Have you ever been at a place in life where that was your only option?

That's it...trust.

I don't know what my future holds, but I'm ok with that.

As I read through these books...that I'm literally forcing myself to read...not because I don't like them, they're just not "right up my alley"...I'm trusting that the words in the pages hold meaning for my life. That I can learn and grow from them.

As I lean on God for provision at this point in my life...I trust Him. I am NOT afraid. Why? Because everyday, I have looked to Scripture. And EVERY day, without fail...He leads me to what I need for that day.

As I trust God in every area of my life...I am at rest.

Peace.

He is so faithful!


You may also like

1 comment:

Alison said...

He will give you perfect peace as you trust in Him, Kristi!

Thanks for sharing!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

BOOK KRISTI TO SPEAK

Looking for a speaker for your next coffee, luncheon, Bible study or retreat? Kristi speaks on a variety of topics including but not limited to:

Victorious Living: Overcoming Your Failures

Dreaming Big

Trusting God

Adoption Advocacy

Marriage

Kristi's delivery style is humorous and light, yet deep with meaning and full of God's Word. She is transparent about her own struggles and uses her everyday experiences to give women hope that they can wear a crown of beauty instead of ashes.

Email kristisinger6@gmail.com or Call 620-218-2797 for more information.
Or contact me here.

Background